Saturday, November 15, 2008

Catching up with Class of 71

Mark your calendar! Our next coffee hour is at Common Ground in Burlington on Tuesday, November 25th. From 5ish to 7ish. Come on over and visit around the big table and have a latte!

I submitted an item about our coffee hours to the Skagit Valley Herald earlier this year and gave them the dates through the summer. I noticed that they're still printing the notice occasionally under "class news" and they put in the right date (last Tuesday of the month) so I'll just let them keep doing it. The item shows up in the Courier, too.

It has been so much fun to hear from Class of 71 members and to surprise them when I find them on the Internet and send an e'mail. If you are not on our monthly distribution list (about the coffee hour) and want to receive the reminders, plz let me know! If you have other e'mail addresses for class members that I don't have, plz send them to me!! Seriously, we're collecting up contact info for everyone. I believe that I have current contact info for 50+ class members, and with that we should be able to find everyone else. Don't be shy! Network!

See you Tuesday the 25th,

Judy J.

No comments: